Thursday, August 30, 2012

Books, Books, Books


There is an interesting thread over at Our Compassion about books that give us glimpses into the lives and cultures our sponsored children live in.

I thought I would list all the books here in case some of you are interested. And if you have a favorite book that you don't see listed, please tell us in the comments.

I haven't read all (most) of these, but have added them to my personal reading list. I keep track of my personal reading over at Goodreads - if you are over there, I'd love to be your friend.


KENYA


GHANA
  • King Peggy Peggielene Bartels ~ The story of an American secretary who finds herself chosen to be King in her home village in Ghana.
  • Jantsen's Gift by Pam Cope

TOGO


UGANDA


TANZANIA

ETHIOPIA


RWANDA

OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES


BANGLADESH

INDIA


THAILAND


BOLIVIA


Do you have any books to add to this list?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...